I offer 50-minute sessions for $175, and 75-minute sessions for $255. Please contact me for a free phone consultation and to discuss my fees.
I am considered an “out of network” provider, and PPO plans tend to reimburse some portion of out-of-network services. HMO plans do not.
If you are interested in receiving reimbursement, call your insurance company and ask the following questions:
- Does my plan cover out-of-network providers of mental health services?
- If so, what amount or percentage of the fees are covered?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, how much is it?
- Is there a limit to the number of sessions that may be covered?
- Is pre-authorization required?
- What information do they require for reimbursement?
Payment: Sessions are paid at the time of service. Payments may be made by cash, check, credit card or SquareCash.
Sessions cancelled less than 48-hours before the scheduled time and not rescheduled in the same calendar week, will be billed for.
Flex Spending/Health Savings Accounts
Psychotherapy is also covered under most Health Savings/Credit Accounts (aka. HSA or FSA). Contact your employer/HR department for details.
More on the Cost of Therapy
Commitment + Discipline + Vulnerability = Achieving Your Goals
Psychotherapy is most effective when you dedicate consistent time and effort to your healing process. When you commit to regular weekly sessions, you will see positive changes in your life. It takes effort and patience to change parts of your core self which may have been suffering for many years. Healing the mind and heart is not a linear process.
The amount of time needed for effective therapy is based upon your goals and the work you put in to your healing process. It’s important for us to work together to create a plan for your goals. We will check in and keep track of your progress together.
The length of the session is also based on the type of therapy you receive: individual vs. couples work; talk therapy, hypnotherapy or EMDR therapy. (*75-minute sessions are preferred for couples, hypnotherapy and EMDR sessions.)
Results: As mentioned above, the effectiveness of therapy is different for everyone. Some of the take-aways you can expect from our work together are:
- Simple tools to help you reduce stress, anxiety, anger & depression
- Effective skills to communicate in your relationships
- Insight into your old patterns of being, thinking and doing
- Unpacking, reframing and letting go of old stories
- The ability to create new boundaries in your relationships
- Resolving and healing traumatic memories and experiences